Report NEP-EVO-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Behavioral Aspects of Organizational Learning and Adaptation," MPRA Paper 27365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & M. Vittoria Levati, 2010. "Doing good with other people's money: A charitable giving experiment with students in environmental sciences and economics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ioannou, Christos A., 2013. "Coevolution of finite automata with errors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1019, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1085, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2010. "Network Formation with Adaptive Agents," MPRA Paper 27388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Topi Miettinen & Birendra K. Rai, 2010. "Context and Interpretation in Laboratory Experiments: The Case of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2010. "Generosity in bargaining: Fair or fear?," MPRA Paper 27444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnes Bäker & Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler, 2010. "Does Entitlement Crowd Out Efficiency or Equality Seeking? - Selling the Roles in Generosity Game Experiments -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00547274_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Directed Generosity and Network Formation: Network Dimension Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas DEMUYNCK, 2010. "The computational complexity of boundedly rational choice behavior," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.23, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michele, 2010. "Property rights and efficiency in OLG models with endogenous fertility," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1020, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Seabright, Paul, 2010. "Property Rights, Warfare and the Neolithic Transition," IDEI Working Papers 654, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.