Report NEP-MIC-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2010. "Political leadership change: A theoretical assessment using a human capital ?learning by doing? model," Economics Working Papers 5_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Anderson, Simon P. & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2010. "Hotelling competition with multi-purchasing," Discussion Papers 2010/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kornhauser, Lewis A. & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2010. "Contracts between Legal Persons," IZA Discussion Papers 5352, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2010. "Immigrants' Employment Outcomes over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 5354, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dries DE SMET & Patrick VAN CAYSEELE, 2010. "Product differentiation on a platform: the informative and persuasive role of advertising," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces10.03, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2010. "Green Leader or Green Liar ? Differentiation and the role of NGOs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00544715, HAL.
- Wang, Yong, 2010. "Evolving Asian Power Balances and Alternate Conceptions for Building Regional Institutions," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 68, Asian Development Bank.
- Sonia San Martín Gutiérrez & Blanca López Catalán, 2010. "Who might engage in mobile-commerce? Extended tam model and mobile shopper typology," Working Papers 10.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2010. "Generosity in bargaining: Fair or fear?," MPRA Paper 27444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Grönqvist, Hans, 2010. "Peers, neighborhoods and immigrant student achievement - evidence from a placement policy," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2010. "Price Competition on Graphs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-126/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Aug 2011.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Zabala, Jon Mikel & Treccani, Adele, 2010. "The Swedish national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of global innovation networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Verónica Mies, 2010. "Adoption Technology Targets and Knowledge Dynamics: Consequences for Long-Run Prospects," Documentos de Trabajo 385, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Olsson, Ola & Valsecchi, Michele, 2010. "Quantifying Ethnic Cleansing: An Application to Darfur," Working Papers in Economics 479, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.