Innovation, Knowledge Creation And Systems Of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 23-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Doloreux & Saeed Parto, 2004. "Regional Innovation Systems: Current Discourse and Challenges for Future Research," ERSA conference papers ersa04p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Dümmler, Patrick & Thierstein, Alain, 2002. "The European metropolitan region of Zurich - a cluster of economic clusters?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p266, European Regional Science Association.
- Darvas, Zsolt & Schepp, Zoltán, 2007.
"Kelet-közép-európai devizaárfolyamok előrejelzése határidős árfolyamok segítségével
[Forecasting the exchange rates of three Central-Eastern European currencies with forward exchange rates]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), pages 501-528.
- Attila Varga, 2007. "GMR-Hungary: A Complex Macro-Regional Model for the Analysis of Development Policy Impacts on the Hungarian Economy," Working Papers 2007/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Oct 2007.
- Viv B. Hall & C. John McDermott, 2007.
"Regional business cycles in New Zealand: Do they exist? What might drive them?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 167-191.
- Viv Hall & C. John McDermott, 2004. "Regional business cycles in New Zealand: Do they exist? What might drive them?," Working Papers 04_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kirsi Mukkala & Jari RitsilÃ¤, 2004. "Role of regional policies in promoting networking and innovation activity of firms," ERSA conference papers ersa04p201, European Regional Science Association.
- Viv B Hall & C. John McDermott, 2005. "Regional business cycles in New Zealand:Do they exist? What might drive them?," Urban/Regional 0509013, EconWPA.
- Jarský, Vilém, 2015. "Analysis of the sectoral innovation system for forestry of the Czech Republic. Does it even exist?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 56-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.