Innovation, Knowledge Creation And Systems Of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Doloreux & Saeed Parto, 2004. "Regional Innovation Systems: Current Discourse and Challenges for Future Research," ERSA conference papers ersa04p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Dümmler, Patrick & Thierstein, Alain, 2002. "The European metropolitan region of Zurich - a cluster of economic clusters?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p266, European Regional Science Association.
- Attila Varga, 2007. "GMR-Hungary: A Complex Macro-Regional Model for the Analysis of Development Policy Impacts on the Hungarian Economy," Working Papers 2007/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Oct 2007.
- Kirsi Mukkala & Jari RitsilÃ¤, 2004. "Role of regional policies in promoting networking and innovation activity of firms," ERSA conference papers ersa04p201, European Regional Science Association.
- Jarský, Vilém, 2015. "Analysis of the sectoral innovation system for forestry of the Czech Republic. Does it even exist?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 56-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .