A Importância da I&D e da Variedade de Capitalismo na Capitalização em Bolsa: Evidência Econométrica das Maiores Empresas Europeias em 2008
[Importance of R&D and Variety of Capitalism in Market Capitalization: Econometric Evidence from the Major European Companies in 2008]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (CED, IFReDE-GRES) & Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "Diversity of capitalism and Central and Eastern European Countries. A statistical analysis. (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-18, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Bruno AMABLE (Université Paris I and CEPREMAP) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusions,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2008-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yannick Lung & Bruno Amable, 2008. "The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00387535, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCapitalization; R&D; Varieties of Capitalism; Regression Analysis;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .