Report NEP-CSE-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boari, Cristina & Fioretti, Guido & Odorici, Vincenza, 2008. "Rivalry and Learning Among Clustered and Isolated Firms," MPRA Paper 13066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2008. "Product innovation and renewal: foreign firms and clusters in Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 22709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Managing Strategic Buyers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000059, David K. Levine.
- Eddy van de Voorde & Thierry Vanelslander, 2009. "Market Power and Vertical and Horizontal Integration in the Maritime Shipping and Port Industry," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/2, OECD Publishing.
- Heli Koski & Luigi Marengo & Iiro Mäkinen, 2009. "Firm size, managerial practices and innovativeness: some evidence from Finnish manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2009/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pavla Zizalova, 2009. "Emerging innovation modes and (regional) innovation systems in the Czech Republic," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090102, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Li, Enjing & Suni, Paavo & Zhao, Yanyun, 2008. "Cost Competitiveness of Chinese and Finnish Chemical Industries," Discussion Papers 1171, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Laib, Fodil & Radjef, MS, 2008. "Optimal Strategies for Automated Traders in a Producer-Consumer Futures Market," MPRA Paper 12965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nils Braakmann & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Product Differentiation and Profitability in German Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 115, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Besana, Angela, 2009. "The Italian Art Market and the importance of communication strategies: from fairs to auction houses’ best practices," MPRA Paper 10513, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain N. Kabundi & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2009. "Recent French Export Performance; Is There a Competitiveness Problem?," IMF Working Papers 09/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200835 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naci Canpolat & Hüseyin Ozel, 2008. "Evolutionary Dynamics of Globalization," Working Papers 2008/16, Turkish Economic Association.
- Stegaroiu, Carina-Elena, 2008. "The Role of Economic Information in Determining the Intensity and Efficiency of Work – Theoretical Approach to the Elaboration of Management Strategies," MPRA Paper 12945, University Library of Munich, Germany.