Optimal Strategies for Automated Traders in a Producer-Consumer Futures Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laib, Fodil & Radjef, MS, 2010. "Automatizing Price Negotiation in Commodities Markets," MPRA Paper 28277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomated traders; optimal strategies; agent based;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-01-31 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2009-01-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MST-2009-01-31 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .