Report NEP-TID-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Giuseppe Scellato, 2009. "Out of Equilibrium Profit and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000071, David K. Levine.
- Bee Yan Aw & Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "R&D Investment, Exporting, and Productivity Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine Rockett, 2009. "Property Rights and Invention," Economics Discussion Papers 663, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2009. "Research universities and regional high-tech firm start-ups and exit," MPRA Paper 13022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommy Clausen, 2009. "Outlining the distinguishing characteristics of an evolutionary theory of innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090103, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore