Comparative performance in Chinese manufacturing, 1980-1992
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jefferson, Gary H & Xu, Wenyi, 1994.
"Assessing Gains in Efficient Production among China's Industrial Enterprises,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(3), pages 597-615, April.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Wenyi Xu, 1992. "Assessing gains in efficient production among China's industrial enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 877, The World Bank.
- Ren, Ruoen & Chen, Kai, 1994. "An Expenditure-Based Bilateral Comparison of Gross Domestic Product between China and the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 377-394, December.
- Kravis, Irving B., 1981. "An approximation of the relative real per capita GDP of the People's Republic of China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 60-78, March.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-645, June.
- van Ark, Bart & Maddison, Angus, 1988. "Comparisons of real output in manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5, The World Bank.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)