Comparative performance in Chinese manufacturing, 1980-1992
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jefferson, Gary H & Xu, Wenyi, 1994.
"Assessing Gains in Efficient Production among China's Industrial Enterprises,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(3), pages 597-615, April.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Wenyi Xu, 1992. "Assessing gains in efficient production among China's industrial enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 877, The World Bank.
- Ren, Ruoen & Chen, Kai, 1994. "An Expenditure-Based Bilateral Comparison of Gross Domestic Product between China and the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 377-394, December.
- Kravis, Irving B., 1981. "An approximation of the relative real per capita GDP of the People's Republic of China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 60-78, March.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-645, June.
- van Ark, Bart & Maddison, Angus, 1988. "Comparisons of real output in manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5, The World Bank.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
- Bart Van Ark & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Vivian Chen & Utsav Kumar, 2008.
"The Cost Competitiveness of Manufacturing in China and India - An Industry and Regional Perspective,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22268, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bart Van Ark & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Vivian Chen & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Cost Competitiveness of Manufacturing in China and India: An Industry and Regional Perspective," Working Papers id:2882, eSocialSciences.
- Wu, Harry X., 2001. "China's comparative labour productivity performance in manufacturing, 1952-1997: Catching up or falling behind?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 162-189.
- Kyoji Fukao & Harry X. Wu & Tangjun Yuan, 2008.
"Comparative Output and Labour Productivity in Manufacturing for China, Japan, Korea and the United States in Circa 1935 by a Production PPP Approach,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd08-018, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Wu, Harry X. & Yuan, Tangjun, 2009. "Comparative Output and Labour Productivity in Manufacturing for China, Japan, Korea and the United States in Circa 1935 by a Production PPP Approach," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-26, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul D. Deng & Gary H. Jefferson, 2011.
"Explaining Spatial Convergence of China's Industrial Productivity,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 818-832, December.
- Paul Deng & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity," Working Papers 32, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006.
"Why is China so Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China's Competitiveness,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 95-122, February.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Why Is China So Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China’s Competitiveness," Working Papers 07-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Why Is China So Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China’s Competitiveness," Working Papers 200406, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:11:y:2000:i:1:p:16-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.