Inertia in reforming China's state-Owned enterprises: The case of Chongqing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aimin Chen, 1994. "Chinese Industrial Structure in Transition: The Emergence of Stock-offering Firms," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 36(4), pages 1-19, December.
- Wood, Adrian, 1993. "Joint stock companies with rearranged public ownership: What can we learn from recent Chinese and East European experience with state enterprises?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 181-193.
- Kuan, Chen & Hongchang, Wang & Yuxin, Zheng & Jefferson, Gary H. & Rawski, Thomas G., 1988. "Productivity change in Chinese industry: 1953-1985," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 570-591, December.
- Woo, Wing Thye & Fan, Gang & Hai, Wen & Jin, Yibiao, 1993. "The efficiency and macroeconomic consequences of Chinese enterprise reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 153-168.
- Bai, Chong-en & Li, David D. & Wang, Yijiang, 1997. "Enterprise Productivity and Efficiency: When Is Up Really Down?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 265-280, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2001. "Recent Claims of China's Economic Exceptionalism: Reflections Inspired by WTO Accession," CID Working Papers 70A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Russell Smyth & Zhai Qingguo & Hu Wenguo, 2001. "Restructuring China's Petrochemical Enterprises: A Case Study of the Fushun Petrochemical Company," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 243-261.
- Woo, Wing Thye, 2001.
"Recent claims of China's economic exceptionalism: Reflections inspired by WTO accession,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 107-136.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2003. "Recent Claims of China's Economic Exceptionalism: Reflections Inspired by WTO Accession," Working Papers 13, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:3:p:479-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.