The efficiency and macroeconomic consequences of Chinese enterprise reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parker, Elliott, 1997. "The effect of scale on the response to reform by Chinese state-owned construction units," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 331-353, April.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2001. "Recent Claims of China's Economic Exceptionalism: Reflections Inspired by WTO Accession," CID Working Papers 70A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Chen, Aimin, 1998. "Inertia in reforming China's state-Owned enterprises: The case of Chongqing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 479-495, March.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Putterman, Louis, 2003. "Soft budget constraints, social burdens, and labor redundancy in China's state industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 110-133, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:365053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Chong-En & Li, David D. & Tao, Zhigang & Wang, Yijiang, 2000. "A Multitask Theory of State Enterprise Reform," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 716-738, December.
- Rawski, Thomas G., 2003. "Recent developments in China's labour economy," ILO Working Papers 993650533402676, International Labour Organization.
- Chong-En Bai & David D. Li & Zhigang Tao & Yijiang Wang, 2001.
"A Multi-Task Theory of the State Enterprise Reform,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
367, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bai, Chong-En & Li, David Daokui & Tao, Zhigang & Wang, Yijiang, 2001. "A Multi-Task Theory of the State Enterprise Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 2781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Woo, Wing Thye, 2001.
"Recent claims of China's economic exceptionalism: Reflections inspired by WTO accession,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 107-136.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2003. "Recent Claims of China's Economic Exceptionalism: Reflections Inspired by WTO Accession," Working Papers 13, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Putterman, Louis, 2000. "Prereform Industry and State Monopsony in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 32-60, March.
- Bai, Chong-en & Li, David D. & Wang, Yijiang, 1997. "Enterprise Productivity and Efficiency: When Is Up Really Down?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 265-280, June.
- Tong, Christopher S. P., 1999. "Production efficiency and its spatial disparity across China's TVEs: A stochastic production frontier approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 415-430.
- Huang, Yiping & Duncan, Ron, 1997. "How Successful Were China's State Sector Reforms?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Rawski, Thomas G. & Li, Wang & Yuxin, Zheng, 2000. "Ownership, Productivity Change, and Financial Performance in Chinese Industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 786-813, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:4:y:1993:i:2:p:153-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.