Catching-up, then falling behind: Comparative productivity growth between Spain and the United Kingdom, 1950-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 1995. "Growth and Macroeconomic Performance in Spain, 1939-93," CEPR Discussion Papers 1104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & RosÃ©s, Joan R., 2009.
"The Sources of Long-Run Growth in Spain, 1850-2000,"
The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 1063-1091, December.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R., 2007. "The Sources of Long-run Growth in Spain 1850-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 6189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2007. "The sources of long-run growth in Spain 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Broadberry, Stephen N., 1998. "How Did the United States and Germany Overtake Britian? A Sectoral Analysis of Comparative Productivity Levels, 1870â€“1990," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 375-407, June.
- Chenery, Hollis B., 1984. "Economic Structure and Performance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780126800609 edited by Syrquin, Moshe & Taylor, Lance & Westphal, Larry E..
- Broadberry, Stephen N. & Irwin, Douglas A., 2006. "Labor productivity in the United States and the United Kingdom during the nineteenth century," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 257-279, April.
- Mas Ivars Matilde & Uriel Jiménez Ezequiel & Pérez García Francisco, 2005. "El stock y los servicios del capital en España (1964-2002). Nueva metodología," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, edition 0, number 201147, December.
- Esther Gordo & Javier Jareño & Alberto Urtasun, 2006. "Radiografía del sector servicios en España," Occasional Papers 0607, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2006. "Growth and structural change in Spain, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp06-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correa-López Mónica & de Blas Beatriz, 2012.
"International Transmission of Medium-Term Technology Cycles: Evidence from Spain as a Recipient Country,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-52, November.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Beatriz De Blas, 2011. "International transmission of medium-term technology cycles: Evidence from Spain as a recipient country," Working Papers 1132, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Correa-López, Mónica & de Blas, Beatriz, 2011. "International Transmission of Medium-Term Technology Cycles: Evidence from Spain as a Recipient Country," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/09, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2009-12-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2009-12-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.