Economic Structure and Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Chouliarakis & Mónica Correa-López, 2009. "Catching-up, then falling behind: Comparative productivity growth between Spain and the United Kingdom, 1950-2004," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 131, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth & Jin, Yi & Nandwa, Boaz, 2009.
"Does foreign aid mitigate the adverse effect of expropriation risk on foreign direct investment?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 268-275, July.
- Elizabeth Asiedu & Yi Jin & Boaz Nandwa, 2009. "Does Foreign Aid Mitigate the Adverse Effect of Expropriation Risk on Foreign Direct Investment?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200905, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Dalila Chenaf-Nicet, 2020. "Dynamics of Structural Change in a Globalized World: What Is the Role Played by Institutions in the Case of Sub-Saharan African Countries?," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 32(4), pages 998-1037, September.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1996. "On the Costs of Inward-Looking Development: Historical Perspectives on Price Distortions, Growth, and Divergence in Latin American from 1930s - 1980s," NBER Working Papers 5432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Savona, Maria, 2019.
"Modelling the Evolution of Economic Structure and Climate Change: A Review,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 51-64.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona, 2019. "Modelling the Evolution of Economic Structure and Climate Change: A Review," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Valente, Marco, 2016.
"The complex interactions between economic growth and market concentration in a model of structural change,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 38-54.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Marco Valente, 2016. "The Complex Interactions between Economic Growth and Market Concentration in a Model of Structural Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-06, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Sabyasachi Sen & Noel Russell & Adam Ozanne, 2002. "Broad‐based Agricultural Development versus Food Self‐sufficiency: A General Equilibrium Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 567-568, November.
- Xavier Irz & Terry L. Roe & . Iaae,international Association of Agricultural Economists,oak Brook (usa), 1997. "Agriculture and economic growth in a market economy : analysis of the French postwar experience," Post-Print hal-02285607, HAL.
- Xiaoming Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "Foreign technology imports and economic growth in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1412, The World Bank.
- Lance Taylor, 1986. "Trade and growth," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 17-36, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomy; welfare consequences; adjustment; growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780126800609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.