Growth and structural change in Spain, 1850–2000: a european perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2007)
Issue (Month): 01 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE
- de la Escosura, Leandro Prados, 2010.
"Spain’s international position, 1850-1913,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 173-215, March.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2009. "Spain's International Position, 1850-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 7591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2009. "Spain´s International Position, 1850-1913," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2016. "Mismeasuring long-run growth: the bias from splicing national accounts—the case of Spain," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 10(3), pages 251-275, September.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2016. "Mismeasuring long-run growth: the bias from splicing national accounts—the case of Spain," Cliometrica, Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 10(3), pages 251-275, September.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar, 2012. "The balance-of-payments constraint on economic growth in a long-term perspective: Spain, 1850–2000," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 105-117.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio, 2010. "The balance-of-payments constraint on economic growth in a long-term perspective: Spain, 1850-2000," Working Papers 10-10, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Esteve, Vicente & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2012. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for Spain? Fresh evidence from old data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2696-2703.
- María-Dolores, Ramón & Martínez-Carrión, José Miguel, 2011. "The relationship between height and economic development in Spain, 1850-1958," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Maria-Dolores, Ramon & Martínez Carrion, José Miguel, 2012. "The comovement between height and some economic development indicators in Spain," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 26464, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R. & Villarroya, Isabel Sanz, 2010. "Stabilization and Growth under Dictatorship: The Experience of Franco's Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 7731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sanz Villarroya, Isabel & Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2010. "Stabilization and growth under dictatorship: the experience of Franco's Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Carlos Álvarez-Nogal & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 2013. "The rise and fall of Spain (1270–1850)," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 66(1), pages 1-37, 02.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Álvarez Nogal, Carlos, 2011. "The rise and fall of Spain (1270-1850)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Álvarez-Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Spain (1270-1850)," CEPR Discussion Papers 8369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:25:y:2007:i:01:p:147-181_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed