Growth and Macroeconomic Performance in Spain, 1939-93
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanz Villarroya, Isabel & Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2010.
"Stabilization and growth under dictatorship: the experience of Franco's Spain,"
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH
wp10-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R. & Villarroya, Isabel Sanz, 2010. "Stabilization and Growth under Dictatorship: The Experience of Franco's Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 7731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Chouliarakis & Mónica Correa-López, 2009. "Catching-up, then falling behind: Comparative productivity growth between Spain and the United Kingdom, 1950-2004," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 131, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Wendy Carlin, 2010. "Good Institutions are not enough: Ongoing Challenges of East German Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 3204, CESifo.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2011. "Portugal and Spain: catching up and falling behind. A comparative analysis of productivity trends and their causes, 1980-2007," FEP Working Papers 409, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsAutarchy; Catch-Up; Economic Growth; Spain; Trade Liberalization;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.