The sources of long-run growth in Spain 1850-2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R., 2009. "The Sources of Long-Run Growth in Spain, 1850-2000," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 69(04), pages 1063-1091, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick K. O'Brien & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity and European industrialization, 1890-1980,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 45(3), pages 514-536, August.
- O'Brien, Patrick K. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 1992. "Agricultural productivity and european industrialization, 1890-1980," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2829, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Matilde Mas & Javier Quesada, 2005. "ICT and Economic Growth: A Quantification of Productivity Growth in Spain 1985-2002," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/4, OECD Publishing.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Two Centuries of American Macroeconomic Growth From Exploitation of Resource Abundance to Knowledge-Driven Development," Macroeconomics 0502021, EconWPA.
More about this item
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-28 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2007-01-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp07-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.