The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan M. Collins & Barry P. Bosworth, 1996. "Economic Growth in East Asia: Accumulation versus Assimilation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 135-204.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2006.
"How Important are Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Economic Growth?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 23-49, January.
- Scott L. Baier & Gerald P. Dwyer & Robert Tamura, 2002. "How important are capital and total factor productivity for economic growth?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- P. Nandalal Weerasinghe & George Fane, 2005. "Accounting For Discrepancies Among Estimates Of Tfp Growth In East Asia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 24(3), pages 280-293, September.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2003. "Quantifying the contribution of technological change to economic growth in different eras: a review of the evidence," Economic History Working Papers 22350, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Michael Sarel, 1997. "Growth and Productivity in Asean Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Labour-Intensive Industrialisation in Indonesia, 1930-1975: Output Trends and Government Policies," Departmental Working Papers 2008-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pierre van der Eng, 1999. "Some Obscurities in Indonesia's New National Accounts," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 91-106.
- Jesus Felipe, 1999.
"Total factor productivity growth in East Asia: A critical survey,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 1-41.
- Felipe, J., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey," Papers 65, Asian Development Bank.
- Drysdale, Peter & Huang, Yiping, 1997. "Technological Catch-up and Economic Growth in East Asia and the Pacific," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(222), pages 201-211, September.
- B. Bosworth & S. M. Collins & Y. Chen, "undated". "Accounting for Difference in Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 115, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Two Centuries of American Macroeconomic Growth From Exploitation of Resource Abundance to Knowledge-Driven Development," Macroeconomics 0502021, EconWPA.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 1992. "The real domestic product of Indonesia, 1880-1989," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 343-373, July.
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-698, June.
- Virginie Vial, 2006. "New Estimates Of Total Factor Productivity Growth In Indonesian Manufacturing," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 357-369.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Accumulation, exports, and growth in the high performing Asian economies : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 237-250, June.
- H. Aswicahyono & H. Hill, 2002. "'Perspiration' vs 'Inspiration' in Asian Industrialisation: Indonesia Before the Crisis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 138-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2009. "Capital formation and capital stock in Indonesia, 1950-2008," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 345-371.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2013. "Capital Stock Estimates by Province and Interprovincial Distribution in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 409-428, December.
- repec:iis:dispap:iiisdp401 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-12-14 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2008-12-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2008-12-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2008-12-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2008-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .