Accounting For Discrepancies Among Estimates Of Tfp Growth In East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:374234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perry, L J, 1979. "Inter-War Wage Movements and Trade Union Militancy in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(33), pages 229-242, December.
- Card, David, 1990. "Strikes and Bargaining: A Survey of the Recent Empirical Literature," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 410-415, May.
- Alan Morris, 2002. "Competition and Openness: to What Extent Do they Explain the decline in US Strike Activity?," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 5(3), pages 303-317, September.
- Mumford, Karen, 1993. "A Critical Comparison of Models of Strike Activity," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(3), pages 285-312, August.
- Perry, L, 2004. "Comments on the Decline in Strikes in Australia," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 134-148.
- Glyn Wittwer & Peter Dixon, 2004. "Forecasting the Economic impact of an industrial stoppage using a dynamic, computable general equilibrium model," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Hayes, Beth, 1984. "Unions and Strikes with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Albert Rees, 1952. "Industrial Conflict and Business Fluctuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 371-371.
- Karen Mumford, 1996. "Strikes and profits: considering an asymmetric information model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(8), pages 545-548.
- Tracy, Joseph S, 1987.
"An Empirical Test of an Asymmetric Information Model of Strikes,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(2), pages 149-173, April.
- Joseph S. Tracy, 1986. "An Empirical Test of an Asymmetric Information Model of Strikes," NBER Working Papers 1870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perry, L. J.. & Wilson, Patrick J., 2004. "Trends in work stoppages : a global perspective," ILO Working Papers 993742343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Healy, Joshua Gregory, 2002. "Peace at last? Recent trends in Australia's industrial action," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 28(2), pages 80-87.
- Briggs, C, 2004. "The Return of the Lockout in Australia: a Profile of Lockouts since the Decentralisation of Bargaining," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 101-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2007," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-499, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2010. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2008," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 294-309, July.
- ., 2013. "Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth in Indonesia," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 8, pages 193-226 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:24:y:2005:i:3:p:280-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.