New Estimates Of Total Factor Productivity Growth In Indonesian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:ags:stataj:116231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okamoto, Yumiko & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1999. "Protection and the Dynamics of Productivity Growth: The Case of Automotive Industries in Indonesia," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 324, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dyah Wulan Sari & Noor Aini Khalifah & Suyanto Suyanto, 2016. "The spillover effects of foreign direct investment on the firms’ productivity performances," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 199-233, December.
- Suyanto, & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry, 2014. "Which firms benefit from foreign direct investment? Empirical evidence from Indonesian manufacturing," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 16-29.
- Vial, Virginie & Hanoteau, Julien, 2010. "Corruption, Manufacturing Plant Growth, and the Asian Paradox: Indonesian Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 693-705, May.
- ., 2013. "Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth in Indonesia," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 8, pages 193-226 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Suyanto & Salim, Ruhul A. & Bloch, Harry, 2009. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Lead to Productivity Spillovers? Firm Level Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1861-1876, December.
- Bayer, Christian & Mecikovsky, Ariel & Meier, Matthias, 2018. "Misallocation: Markups and Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 12727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2007," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-499, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2010. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2008," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 294-309, July.
- Julien Hanoteau & Virginie Vial, 2014. "Grease or sand the wheel? The effects of individual bribe payments on aggregate productivity growth," EcoMod2014 6685, EcoMod.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Do economic reforms matter for manufacturing productivity? Evidence from the Indian experience," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 723-733.
- repec:bla:deveco:v:56:y:2018:i:4:p:297-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Meier & Ariel Mecikovsky & Christian Bayer, 2014. "Dynamics of Factor Productivity Dispersions," 2014 Meeting Papers 719, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:42:y:2006:i:3:p:357-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.