Report NEP-SEA-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osamu Saito, 2008. "Forest History and the Great Divergence: China, Japan and the West," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-009, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sek, Siok Kun, 2008. "Interactions between monetary policy and exchange rate in inflation targeting emerging countries: the case of three East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 12034, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Dec 2008.
- Poudel, Pawan & Keithly, Walter R., Jr., 2008. "Analysis of United States and European Union Import Demand for Shrimp," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6748, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2007," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-499, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2008. "Accounting for (In)Efficiency in the Estimation of Time-Varying Returns to Scale," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 44308, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.