Capital formation and capital stock in Indonesia, 1950-2008
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maddison, Angus, 2007. "Contours of the World Economy 1-2030 AD: Essays in Macro-Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199227204.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2007," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-499, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Angus Maddison, 1995. "Explaining The Economic Performance Of Nations," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 294.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Capital Formation and Capital Stock in Indonesia, 1950-2007," Departmental Working Papers 2008-24, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2013. "Capital Stock Estimates by Province and Interprovincial Distribution in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 409-428, December.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2010. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2008," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 294-309, July.
- Kelfala M. Kallon, 2013. "Growth Empirics: Evidence from Sierra Leone," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 215-230, June.
- Ian Coxhead & Rashesh Shrestha, 2016.
"Could a Resource Export Boom Reduce Workers’ Earnings? The Labour-Market Channel in Indonesia,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 185-208, May.
- Coxhead, Ian & Shrestha, Rashesh, 2016. "Could a Resource Export Boom Reduce Workers' Earnings? The Labor Market Channel in Indonesia," Staff Paper Series 582, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:345-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.