Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries, 1950–2005
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1972. "International Studies of Factor Inputs and Total Factor Productivity: A Brief Survey," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(2), pages 129-154, June.
- Chakravarty, Sangeeta & Mitra, Arup, 2009. "Is industry still the engine of growth? An econometric study of the organized sector employment in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 22-35.
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-698, June.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 187-228, September.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Munich Reprints in Economics 19619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," ifo Working Paper Series 33, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2009. "Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Szirmai,Adam, 2005. "The Dynamics of Socio-Economic Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521520843, November.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam, 2000. "Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-392, December.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
- B. Bosworth & S. M. Collins & Y. Chen, "undated". "Accounting for Difference in Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 115, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2007.
"Innovation, growth and economic development: have the conditions for catch-up changed?,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 13-33.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2007. "Innovation, growth and economic development: have the conditions for catch-up changed?," Working Papers Archives 2007001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2008. "Explaining Success and Failure in Development," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2002.
"Technology-gaps, innovation-diffusion and transformation: an evolutionary interpretation,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1291-1304, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2001. "Technology-Gaps, Innovation-Diffusion And Transformation: An Evolutionary Interpretation," Working Papers 11, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2009. "Structural change and growth accelerations in Asia and Latin America: a new sectoral data set," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 3(2), pages 165-190, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural change; Manufacturing; Engine of growth; Catch-up;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:23:y:2012:i:4:p:406-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .