Manufacturing and Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, David F. & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 2000.
"A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 371-391, May.
- Larson, Donald & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 1999. "A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital," Working Papers 232817, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Szirmai, Adam & Verspagen, Bart, 2015.
"Manufacturing and economic growth in developing countries, 1950–2005,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 46-59.
- Szirmai, Adam & Verspagen, Bart, 2011. "Manufacturing and Economic Growth in Developing Countries, 1950-2005," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 187-228, September.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Munich Reprints in Economics 19619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," ifo Working Paper Series 33, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Szirmai,Adam, 2005. "The Dynamics of Socio-Economic Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521520843, November.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam, 2000. "Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-392, December.
- B. Bosworth & S. M. Collins & Y. Chen, "undated". "Accounting for Difference in Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 115, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2007.
"Innovation, growth and economic development: have the conditions for catch-up changed?,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 13-33.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2007. "Innovation, growth and economic development: have the conditions for catch-up changed?," Working Papers Archives 2007001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2009. "Growth After the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2002.
"Technology-gaps, innovation-diffusion and transformation: an evolutionary interpretation,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1291-1304, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2001. "Technology-Gaps, Innovation-Diffusion And Transformation: An Evolutionary Interpretation," Working Papers 11, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2009. "Structural change and growth accelerations in Asia and Latin America: a new sectoral data set," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 3(2), pages 165-190, June.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2011. "Testing The Baumol–Nordhaus Model With Eu Klems Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 471-489, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Grodzicki, 2013. "Productivity Convergence in Manufacturing in the European Union: The Role of Economic Structure," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 5(2).
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; manufacturing; engine of growth; catch-up;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-03-28 (Development)
- NEP-PKE-2012-03-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2011-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.