Report NEP-EFF-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koetter, Michael & Karmann, Alexander & Fiorentino, Elisabetta, 2006. "The cost efficiency of German banks: a comparison of SFA and DEA," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Nguyen, Khac Minh & Giang, Thanh Long, 2005. "Efficiency of Construction Firms in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2007. "The Productivity Paradox and the New Economy: The Spanish Case," Working Papers 07.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nguyen, Khac Minh & Giang, Thanh Long, 2004. "Efficiency Performance of Hospitals and Medical Centers in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 1533, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2006.
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2006. "Productivity, external balance and exchange rates: evidence on the transmission mechanism among G7 countries," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/39, European University Institute.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2006. "Productivity Effects of FDI Inflows: A Literature Review," CPB Memorandum 170, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Joan R. Roses, 2007. "The Sources of Long-run Growth in Spain 1850-2000," Working Papers in Economic History wp07-02, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore