Report NEP-HIS-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Strozzi, Chiara, 2007. "The Age of Mass Migration: Economic and Institutional Determinants," CEPR Discussion Papers 6050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Germà Bel, 2006. "Against the mainstream, nazi privatization in 1930s Germany," IREA Working Papers 200607, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Astorga, Pablo, 2007. "Real exchange rates in Latin America : what does the 20th century reveal?," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2007. "The sources of long-run growth in Spain 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Comparative Industrial Evolution and the Quest for an Evolutionary Theory of Market Dynamics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2007. "Backing, the Quantity Theory, and the Transition to the U.S. Dollar, 1723-1850," NBER Working Papers 12835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keisuke Otsu, 2007. "A Neoclassical Analysis of the Postwar Japanese Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sanz Villarroya, Isabel, 2007. "Los resultados macroeconómicos y la posición relativa de la economía argentina : 1875-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashley N. Coleman & William K. Hutchinson, 2006. "Determinants of Slave Prices: Louisiana, 1725 to 1820," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0624, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2005.
"Grameen Bank II: una Possibile analisi in prospettiva relazionale
[Grameen Bank II: a possible analysis with a relational perspective]," MPRA Paper 1526, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2005.
- Sindy A. González & Héctor J. Villarreal, 2006. "More Pushed than Pulled: Self-employment in rural Mexico ten years after NAFTA," Working Papers 20063, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Nov 2006.