Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations – The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations: The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 44(2), pages 396-410, February.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "Perceived externalities of cell phone base stations: the case of property prices in Hamburg, Germany," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(2), pages 396-410, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2005. "Trends in Competitive Balance: Is there Evidence for Growing Imbalance in Professional Sport Leagues?," Working Papers 0012005, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Florian Schwarthoff, 2006.
"Stadium Architecture and regional economic development: International experience and the plans of Durban,"
200604, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Florian Schwarthoff, 2008. "Stadium Architecture and Regional Economic Development: International Experience and the Plans of Durban," Working Papers 0816, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Arne Feddersen, 2006. "Economic Consequences of the UEFA Champions League for National Championships - The Case of Germany," Working Papers 0012006, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorecki, Paul & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Sean, 2011.
"How impact fees and local planning regulation can influence deployment of telecoms infrastructure,"
22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues
52160, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán, 2011. "How impact fees and local planning regulation can influence deployment of telecoms infrastructure," Papers WP401, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mense, Andreas & Wirth, Benjamin, 2014. "Flat Prices, Cell Phone Base Stations, and Network Structure: An Instrumental Variable Approach to Endogenous Locations," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100618, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Cell Phone Base Stations; Eternalities; Residential Property Prices; Hamburg;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hce:wpaper:039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wolfgang Maennig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ihhamde.html .