Hedonic Analysis Over Time And Space: The Case Of House Prices And Traffic Noise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunding, David L. & Swoboda, Aaron M., 2010. "Hedonic analysis with locally weighted regression: An application to the shadow cost of housing regulation in Southern California," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 550-573, November.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2009. "Changing Noise Levels and Housing Prices Near the Atlanta Airport," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 287-313, June.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 2004. "Airport expansions and property values: the case of Chicago O'Hare Airport," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 627-640, May.
- John I. Carruthers & David E. Clark, 2010.
"Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space‐Based Strategy,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 801-832, October.
- David E. Clark, 2007. "Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy," Working Papers and Research 0702, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Nappi‐Choulet & Tristan‐Pierre Maury, 2011.
"A Spatial And Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation For The Paris Housing Market,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 732-750, October.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Tristan-Pierre Maury, 2007. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ERES eres2007_404, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2009. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Henrik Andersson & Lina Jonsson & Mikael Ögren, 2010.
"Property Prices and Exposure to Multiple Noise Sources: Hedonic Regression with Road and Railway Noise,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 73-89, January.
- ANDERSSON Henrik & JONSSON Lina & OGREN Mikael, 2008. "Property Prices and Exposure to Multiple Noise Sources: Hedonic Regression with Road and Railway Noise," LERNA Working Papers 08.25.269, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael, 2008. "Property Prices and Exposure to Multiple Noise Sources: Hedonic Regression with Road and Railway Noise," Working Papers 2008:10, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Diana Weinhold, 2013. "The Happiness-Reducing Costs Of Noise Pollution," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 292-303, May.
- Daniel P. McMillen & Christian L. Redfearn, 2010. "Estimation And Hypothesis Testing For Nonparametric Hedonic House Price Functions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 712-733, August.
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2000. "The Impact of Traffic Noise on the Values of Single-family Houses," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 799-815.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2012. "Perspectives On Spatial Econometrics: Linear Smoothing With Structured Models," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 192-209, May.
- Molly Espey & Hilary Lopez, 2000. "The Impact of Airport Noise and Proximity on Residential Property Values," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 408-419.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2008.
"Spatial Hedonic Models Of Airport Noise, Proximity, And Housing Prices,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 859-878, December.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006. "Spatial hedonic models of airport noise, proximity, and housing prices," Working Papers 2006-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John Matthews & Geoffrey Turnbull, 2007. "Neighborhood Street Layout and Property Value: The Interaction of Accessibility and Land Use Mix," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 111-141, August.
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Seung Gyu Kim & Roland Roberts, 2011. "Values of environmental landscape amenities during the 2000-2006 real estate boom and subsequent 2008 recession," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 71-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Aquaro & Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2019. "Estimation and inference for spatial models with heterogeneous coefficients: an application to U.S. house prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 7542, CESifo.
- Agnieszka Szczepańska & Adam Senetra & Monika Wasilewicz-Pszczółkowska, 2020. "The Influence of Traffic Noise on Apartment Prices on the Example of a European Urban Agglomeration," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-14, January.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Crews, Jonas, 2019.
"Traffic noise in Georgia: Sound levels and inequality,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 150-165.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin & Jonas C. Crews, 2018. "Traffic Noise in Georgia: Sound Levels and Inequality," Working Papers 2019-4, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cheng Keat Tang, 2016. "Traffic Externalities and Housing Prices: Evidence from the London Congestion Charge," SERC Discussion Papers 0205, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2016. "The cost of aircraft noise â€“ Does it differ from road noise? A meta-analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 138-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:55:y:2015:i:4:p:644-670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.