Values of environmental landscape amenities during the 2000-2006 real estate boom and subsequent 2008 recession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Mittal, 2017. "Valuing Visual Accessibility of Scenic Landscapes in a Single Family Housing Market: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," ERES eres2017_1, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Dan S. Rickman & Mouhcine Guettabi, 2015.
"The Great Recession And Nonmetropolitan America,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 93-112, January.
- Dan S. Rickman & Mouhcine Guettabi, 2013. "The Great Recession and Nonmetropolitan America," Economics Working Paper Series 1303, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Guettabi, Mouhcine, 2013. "The Great Recession and Nonmetropolitan America," MPRA Paper 44829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron Swoboda & Tsegaye Nega & Maxwell Timm, 2015. "Hedonic Analysis Over Time And Space: The Case Of House Prices And Traffic Noise," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 644-670, September.
- Okmyung Bin & Jeffrey Czajkowski & Jingyuan Li & Gabriele Villarini, 2017. "Housing Market Fluctuations and the Implicit Price of Water Quality: Empirical Evidence from a South Florida Housing Market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(2), pages 319-341, October.
- Mutoko, Morgan C. & Hein, Lars & Shisanya, Chris A., 2015. "Tropical forest conservation versus conversion trade-offs: Insights from analysis of ecosystem services provided by Kakamega rainforest in Kenya," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 1-11.
- Luca Salvati & Ioannis Gitas & Tullia Valeria Giacomo & Efthimia Saradakou & Margherita Carlucci, 2017. "Sprawl matters: the evolution of fringe land, natural amenities and disposable income in a Mediterranean urban area," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 727-743, April.
- Laitila, Thomas & Paulrud, Anton & Waldo, Staffan, 2018. "Valuation of fishing rights associated with Swedish real estate," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-31.
- Pia Nilsson, 2017. "Are valuations of place-based amenities driven by scale?," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 449-469, May.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental amenity; landscape; real estate boom; recession; spatial hedonic model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:54:y:2011:i:1:p:71-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.