Neighborhood Street Layout and Property Value: The Interaction of Accessibility and Land Use Mix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1980.
"The effects of nonresidential land uses on the prices of adjacent housing: Some estimates of proximity effects,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter., "undated". "The Effects of Non-residential Land Uses on the Prices of Adjacent Housing: Some Estimates of Proximity Effects," Working Papers 163, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2000. "The Impact of Traffic Noise on the Values of Single-family Houses," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 799-815.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1991. "Urban land value functions with endogenous zoning," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 14-27, January.
- David E. Clark, 2000. "The Impact of Public School Attributes on Home Sale Prices in California," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 385-407.
- Charles C. Tu & Mark J. Eppli, 1999. "Valuing New Urbanism: The Case of Kentlands," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 425-451.
- James Frew & G. Donald Jud, 2003. "Estimating the Value of Apartment Buildings," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 25(1), pages 77-86.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2004. "Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 663-680, November.
- Daniel P. McMillen & John F. McDonald, 1989. "Selectivity Bias in Urban Land Value Functions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 341-351.
- Asabere, Paul K, 1990. "The Value of a Neighborhood Street with Reference to the Cul-de-Sac," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 185-193, June.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina Chernobai & Michael Reibel & Michael Carney, 2011. "Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 348-370, April.
- repec:jre:issued:v:39:n:2:2017:p:263_288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Swoboda & Tsegaye Nega & Maxwell Timm, 2015. "Hedonic Analysis Over Time And Space: The Case Of House Prices And Traffic Noise," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 644-670, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:432:d:69264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M. & Timmins, Christopher & Smith, Allison, 2012. "Does the Substitutability of Public Transit Affect Commuters’ Response to Gasoline Price Changes?," Discussion Papers dp-12-29, Resources For the Future.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Liu, Xiangping, 2016. "Disentangling property value impacts of environmental contamination from locally undesirable land uses: Implications for measuring post-cleanup stigmaAuthor-Name: Taylor, Laura O," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 85-98.
- Julia Freybote & Hua Sun & Xi Yang, 2015. "The Impact of LEED Neighborhood Certification on Condo Prices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 586-608, September.
- Hee Jin Yang & Jihoon Song & Mack Joong Choi, 2016. "Measuring the Externality Effects of Commercial Land Use on Residential Land Value: A Case Study of Seoul," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-15, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Urbanism; Space syntax; Neighborhood design; Housing prices; R14; R29; R52;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:111-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.