Selectivity Bias in Urban Land Value Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Newman, David H. & Wear, David N., 2003.
"Community Choices And Housing Decisions: A Spatial Analysis Of The Southern Appalachian Highlands,"
2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama
35209, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Newman, David H. & Wear, David N., 2003. "Community Choices And Housing Decisions: A Spatial Analysis Of The Southern Appalachian Highlands," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22204, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Land use regulation and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 639-662, December.
- Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, "undated". "Land Use Regulation and New Construction," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 331, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- John Matthews & Geoffrey Turnbull, 2007. "Neighborhood Street Layout and Property Value: The Interaction of Accessibility and Land Use Mix," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 111-141, August.
- Hans R. Isakson & Mark D. Ecker, 2001. "An Analysis of the Influence of Location in the Market for Undeveloped Urban Fringe Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 30-41.
- Michael Brady & Elena Irwin, 2011. "Accounting for Spatial Effects in Economic Models of Land Use: Recent Developments and Challenges Ahead," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 487-509, March.
- Cynthia J. Nickerson & Lori Lynch, 2001. "The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 341-351.
- Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Lynch, Lori, 1999. "The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices," Working Papers 197861, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Munneke, Henry J., 2005. "Dynamics of the urban zoning structure: An empirical investigation of zoning change," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 455-473, November.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2009. "Directional Land Value Gradients," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2011. "A question of title: Property rights and asset values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 499-507.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Henry J. Munneke & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2008. "A Question of Title: Property Rights and Asset Values," Working papers 2008-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Wu, JunJie, 2001. "Measuring Interactions Among Urban Development, Land Use Regulations, And Public Finance," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20774, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:65:y:1989:i:4:p:341-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed