The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Lynch, Lori, 1999. "The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices," Working Papers 197861, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elad, R.L. & Clifton, I.D. & Epperson, J.E., 1994.
"Hedonic Estimation Applied to the Farmland Market in Georgia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 351-366, December.
- Elad, Renata L. & Clifton, Ivery D. & Epperson, James E., 1994. "Hedonic Estimation Applied To The Farmland Market In Georgia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Jeffrey Kline & Dennis Wichelns, 1994. "Using Referendum Data to Characterize Public Support for Purchasing Development Rights to Farmland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(2), pages 223-233.
- Daniel P. McMillen & John F. McDonald, 1989. "Selectivity Bias in Urban Land Value Functions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 341-351.
- John E. Anderson & Howard C. Bunch, 1989. "Agricultural Property Tax Relief: Tax Credits, Tax Rates, and Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(1), pages 13-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:2:p:341-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .