The Effects of Non-residential Land Uses on the Prices of Adjacent Housing: Some Estimates of Proximity Effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1980. "The effects of nonresidential land uses on the prices of adjacent housing: Some estimates of proximity effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:57:y:1963:i:02:p:368-377_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:03:p:812-826_24 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Matthews & Geoffrey Turnbull, 2007. "Neighborhood Street Layout and Property Value: The Interaction of Accessibility and Land Use Mix," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 111-141, August.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2004. "Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 663-680, November.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Kopits, Elizabeth, 2006. "Zoning, TDRs and the density of development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 440-457, May.
- P.B. McLeod, 1985. "The Demand for Housing and Amenity Attributes: An empirical analysis of the Perth housing market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans & Emily Norman Zietz, 1997. "Security Measures and the Apartment Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 347-358.
- Landis, John & Guhathakurta, Subhrajit & Huang, William & Zhang, Ming, 1995. "Rail Transit Investments, Real Estate Values, and Land Use Change: A Comparative Analysis of Five California Rail Transit Systems," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2hf9s9sr, University of California Transportation Center.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Liu, Xiangping, 2016. "Disentangling property value impacts of environmental contamination from locally undesirable land uses: Implications for measuring post-cleanup stigmaAuthor-Name: Taylor, Laura O," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 85-98.
- Su Han Chan & Shin-Hering Michelle Chu & George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Intra-Project Externality and Layout Variables in Residential Condominium Appraisals," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 131-146.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.