Rail Transit Investments, Real Estate Values, and Land Use Change: A Comparative Analysis of Five California Rail Transit Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1980.
"The effects of nonresidential land uses on the prices of adjacent housing: Some estimates of proximity effects,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter., "undated". "The Effects of Non-residential Land Uses on the Prices of Adjacent Housing: Some Estimates of Proximity Effects," Working Papers 163, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Dewees, D. N., 1976. "The effect of a subway on residential property values in Toronto," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-369, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mejia-Dorantes, Lucia & Lucas, Karen, 2014. "Public transport investment and local regeneration: A comparison of London׳s Jubilee Line Extension and the Madrid Metrosur," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 241-252.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:64-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Páez, 2009. "Spatial analysis of economic systems and land use change," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 251-258, June.
- Hurst, Needham B. & West, Sarah E., 2014. "Public transit and urban redevelopment: The effect of light rail transit on land use in Minneapolis, Minnesota," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 57-72.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Impact of railway station on Dutch residential housing market," ERSA conference papers ersa05p748, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:495-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt2hf9s9sr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.