Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2003. "New urbanism and housing values: a disaggregate assessment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 218-238, September.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
- Elena G. Irwin & Nancy E. Bockstael, 2001. "The Problem of Identifying Land Use Spillovers: Measuring the Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 698-704.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2002. "The Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(4), pages 465-480.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1980.
"The effects of nonresidential land uses on the prices of adjacent housing: Some estimates of proximity effects,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Grether, David M. & Mieszkowski, Peter., . "The Effects of Non-residential Land Uses on the Prices of Adjacent Housing: Some Estimates of Proximity Effects," Working Papers 163, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:34:y:2004:i:6:p:663-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.