The effects of new public projects to expand urban rail transit
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A., 1999.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1937-1999
- Voith Richard, 1993.
"Changing Capitalization of CBD-Oriented Transportation Systems: Evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 361-376, May.
- Richard Voith, 1991. "Changing capitalization of CBD-oriented transportation systems: evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988," Working Papers 91-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Lave, Charles A, 1970. "The Demand for Urban Mass Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 320-23, August.
- Voith, Richard, 1991. "The long-run elasticity of demand for commuter rail transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 360-372, November.
- Richard Voith, 1994.
"Fares, service levels, and demographics: what determines commuter rail ridership in the long run?,"
94-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Voith, Richard, 1997. "Fares, Service Levels, and Demographics: What Determines Commuter Rail Ridership in the Long Run?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 176-197, March.
- Small, K.A. & Kazimi, C., 1994.
"On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicules,"
94-95-3, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Kazimi, Camilla, 1995. "On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0sx81025, University of California Transportation Center.
- Arnott, Richard J. & MacKinnon, James G., 1977.
"The effects of urban transportation changes : A general equilibrium simulation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-36, August.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976. "The Effects of Urban Transportation Changes: A General Equilibrium Simulation," Working Papers 236, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Merriman, David, 1998. "How many parking spaces does it take to create one additional transit passenger?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 565-584, September.
- Calfee, John & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "The value of automobile travel time: implications for congestion policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Richard Voith, 1999.
"The Suburban Housing Market: Effects of City and Suburban Employment Growth,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 621-648.
- Richard Voith, 1996. "The suburban housing market: effects of city and suburban employment growth," Working Papers 96-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard Voith, 1997.
"Parking, transit and employment in a central business district,"
95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Voith, Richard, 1998. "Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Beesley, Michael E. & Kemp, Michael A., 1987. "Urban transportation," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1023-1052 Elsevier.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Mackett, Roger L. & Edwards, Marion, 1998. "The impact of new urban public transport systems: will the expectations be met?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 231-245, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:77:y:2000:i:2:p:241-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.