The effects of new public projects to expand urban rail transit
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Voith, Richard, 1998.
"Parking, Transit, and Employment in a Central Business District,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Richard Voith, 1997. "Parking, transit and employment in a central business district," Working Papers 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Small, K.A. & Kazimi, C., 1994.
"On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicules,"
94-95-3, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Kazimi, Camilla, 1995. "On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0sx81025, University of California Transportation Center.
- Calfee, John & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "The value of automobile travel time: implications for congestion policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Beesley, Michael E. & Kemp, Michael A., 1987. "Urban transportation," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1023-1052 Elsevier.
- Richard Voith, 1999.
"The Suburban Housing Market: Effects of City and Suburban Employment Growth,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 621-648.
- Richard Voith, 1996. "The suburban housing market: effects of city and suburban employment growth," Working Papers 96-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Voith, Richard, 1991. "The long-run elasticity of demand for commuter rail transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 360-372, November.
- Merriman, David, 1998. "How many parking spaces does it take to create one additional transit passenger?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 565-584, September.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A., 1999.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1937-1999
- Arnott, Richard J. & MacKinnon, James G., 1977.
"The effects of urban transportation changes : A general equilibrium simulation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-36, August.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976. "The Effects of Urban Transportation Changes: A General Equilibrium Simulation," Working Papers 236, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mackett, Roger L. & Edwards, Marion, 1998. "The impact of new urban public transport systems: will the expectations be met?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 231-245, May.
- Voith, Richard, 1997.
"Fares, Service Levels, and Demographics: What Determines Commuter Rail Ridership in the Long Run?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 176-197, March.
- Richard Voith, 1994. "Fares, service levels, and demographics: what determines commuter rail ridership in the long run?," Working Papers 94-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard Voith, 1991.
"Changing capitalization of CBD-oriented transportation systems: evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988,"
91-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Voith Richard, 1993. "Changing Capitalization of CBD-Oriented Transportation Systems: Evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 361-376, May.
- Lave, Charles A, 1970. "The Demand for Urban Mass Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 320-23, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:77:y:2000:i:2:p:241-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.