The Effect of Proximity to Cellular Sites on Housing Prices in Israel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olga Filippova & Michael Rehm, 2011. "The impact of proximity to cell phone towers on residential property values," International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 244-267, August.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012.
"Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations: The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany,"
Environment and Planning A, , vol. 44(2), pages 396-410, February.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations – The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany," Working Papers 039, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Stephen L. Locke & Glenn C. Blomquist, 2016. "The Cost of Convenience: Estimating the Impact of Communication Antennas on Residential Property Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 92(1), pages 131-147.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ermanno Affuso & J. Reid Cummings & Huubinh Le, 2018. "Wireless Towers and Home Values: An Alternative Valuation Approach Using a Spatial Econometric Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 653-676, May.
- Lundberg, Shelly J, 1985.
"Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 405-410, August.
- Shelly J. Lundberg, 1984. "Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages," NBER Working Papers 1431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anton Bondarev, 2008. "Evaluation of Demand Functions for foodstuffs in Russian Economy in 1999–2004," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 118P, pages 166-166.
- Chen, Kong-Pin & Lai, Hung-pin & Yu, Ya-Ting, 2018.
"The seller's listing strategy in online auctions: Evidence from eBay,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 107-144.
- Chen, Kong-Pin & Liu, Yu-Sheng & Yu, Ya-Ting, 2012. "The Seller's listing strategy in online auctions: evidence from eBay," MPRA Paper 38369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veronika Liebelt & Stephan Bartke & Nina Schwarz, 2019. "Urban Green Spaces and Housing Prices: An Alternative Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-1, July.
- Mense, Andreas & Wirth, Benjamin, 2014. "Flat Prices, Cell Phone Base Stations, and Network Structure: An Instrumental Variable Approach to Endogenous Locations," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100618, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nadia Steiber, 2008. ""How Many Hours Would you Want to Work a Week?": Job Quality and the Omitted Variables Bias in Labour Supply Models," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 121, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Isabel PROENÇA & Enrique MARTINEZ-GALÁN & Maria Paula FONTOURA, 2017.
"Trade Potential Revisited: A Panel Data Analysis For Zimbabwe,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 17(1), pages 113-130.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2015. "Trade Potential Revisited: A Panel Data Analysis For Zimbabwe," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Fernando Carriazo & Julian Peñaranda, 2015. "The Effect of Commuting Costs to Employment Centers on Urban Property Values: A Spatial Analysis in Bogotá, Colombia," Documentos CEDE 013133, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Ritter, Matthias & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin & Seifert, Stefan, 2020. "Revisiting the relationship between land price and parcel size in agriculture," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Na Li & Richard J. Vyn & Ken McEwan, 2016.
"To Invest or Sell? The Impacts of Ontario’s Greenbelt on Farm Exit and Investment Decisions,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 389-412.
- Li, Na & Vyn, Richard & McEwan, Ken, 2015. "To Invest or to Sell? The Impacts of Ontario's Greenbelt on Farm Exit and Investment Decisions," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212049, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, "undated". "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Daniel Hassan & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2003. "Transmission des prix dans la filière fruits: une approche hédonique," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 275(1), pages 19-29.
- Matthew M. Chingos & Grover J. Whitehurst & Michael R. Gallaher, 2015. "School Districts and Student Achievement," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 10(3), pages 378-398, July.
- Partha Deb & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2014. "Cost‐Offsets Of Prescription Drug Expenditures: Data Analysis Via A Copula‐Based Bivariate Dynamic Hurdle Model," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(10), pages 1242-1259, October.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Chadi, Cornelia, 2016. "Risk Attitude and Nonmarital Birth," IZA Discussion Papers 10316, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maristella Botticini & Aloysius Siow, 2003.
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1385-1398, September.
- Maristella Botticini & Aloysius Siow, 1999. "Why Dowries?," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 95, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Maristella Botticini & Aloysius Siow, 2000. "Why Dowries?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0200, Econometric Society.
- Davide Sala & Erdal Yalcin, 2012.
"Export Experience of Managers and the Internationalization of Firms,"
ifo Working Paper Series
139, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Sala, Davide & Yalcin, Erdal, 2012. "Export experience of managers and the internationalization of firms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2015.
"The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(12), pages 3633-3659, December.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39, Resources For the Future.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2014. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," NBER Working Papers 19796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucia Anna & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev2, Resources For the Future.
- Kerstin Bruckmeier & Katrin Hohmeyer & Stefan Schwarz, 2018. "Welfare receipt misreporting in survey data and its consequences for state dependence estimates: new insights from linked administrative and survey data," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 52(1), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boi:wpaper:2016.14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dafna Koby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boigvil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.