The Effect of Proximity to Cellular Sites on Housing Prices in Israel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olga Filippova & Michael Rehm, 2011. "The impact of proximity to cell phone towers on residential property values," International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 244-267, August.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012.
"Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations: The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 44(2), pages 396-410, February.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "Perceived externalities of cell phone base stations: the case of property prices in Hamburg, Germany," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(2), pages 396-410, February.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations – The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany," Working Papers 039, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Stephen L. Locke & Glenn C. Blomquist, 2016. "The Cost of Convenience: Estimating the Impact of Communication Antennas on Residential Property Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 92(1), pages 131-147.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boi:wpaper:2016.14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dafna Koby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boigvil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.