Residential Sorting And Environmental Externalities: The Case Of Nonlinearities And Stigma In Aviation Noise Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jill J. McCluskey & Gordon C. Rausser, 2003. "Stigmatized Asset Value: Is It Temporary or Long-Term?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 276-285, May.
- Sotirios Thanos & Michael White, 2014. "Expectation Adjustment in the Housing Market: Insights from the Scottish Auction System," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 339-361, April.
- Tony Smith & Peggy Wu, 2009. "A spatio-temporal model of housing prices based on individual sales transactions over time," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 333-355, December.
- Jean Dubé & Diègo Legros, 2013.
"A spatio-temporal measure of spatial dependence: An example using real estate data,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(1), pages 19-30, March.
- Jean Dubé & Diego Legros, 2013. "A spatio-temporal measure of spatial dependence: An example using read estate data," Post-Print halshs-01227099, HAL.
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 211-232, May.
- Ingrid Nappi‐Choulet & Tristan‐Pierre Maury, 2011.
"A Spatial And Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation For The Paris Housing Market,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 732-750, October.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Tristan-Pierre Maury, 2007. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ERES eres2007_404, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2009. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Dekkers, Jasper E.C. & van der Straaten, J. Willemijn, 2009. "Monetary valuation of aircraft noise: A hedonic analysis around Amsterdam airport," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2850-2858, September.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Hite, Diane & Chern, Wen & Hitzhusen, Fred & Randall, Alan, 2001. "Property-Value Impacts of an Environmental Disamenity: The Case of Landfills," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 185-202, March-May.
- Henrik Andersson & Lina Jonsson & Mikael Ögren, 2010.
"Property Prices and Exposure to Multiple Noise Sources: Hedonic Regression with Road and Railway Noise,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 73-89, January.
- ANDERSSON Henrik & JONSSON Lina & OGREN Mikael, 2008. "Property Prices and Exposure to Multiple Noise Sources: Hedonic Regression with Road and Railway Noise," LERNA Working Papers 08.25.269, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael, 2008. "Property Prices and Exposure to Multiple Noise Sources: Hedonic Regression with Road and Railway Noise," Working Papers 2008:10, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Ingrid Nappi‐Choulet Pr. & Tristan‐Pierre Maury, 2009.
"A Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Price Index for the Paris Office Property Market,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 305-340, June.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2008. "A Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Price Index for the Paris Office Property Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Marco Salvi, 2008. "Spatial Estimation of the Impact of Airport Noise on Residential Housing Prices," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 577-606, December.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kenneth A. Small & Seiji S.C. Steimetz, 2012.
"Spatial Hedonics And The Willingness To Pay For Residential Amenities,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 635-647, October.
- Kenneth A. Small & Seiji Steimetz, 2006. "Spatial Hedonics and the Willingness to Pay for Residential Amenities," Working Papers 050631, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Nicolai V. Kuminoff & V. Kerry Smith & Christopher Timmins, 2013. "The New Economics of Equilibrium Sorting and Policy Evaluation Using Housing Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1007-1062, December.
- Congdon-Hohman, Joshua M., 2013.
"The lasting effects of crime: The relationship of discovered methamphetamine laboratories and home values,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 31-41.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman, 2011. "The Lasting Effects of Crime: The Relationship of Discovered Methamphetamine Laboratories and Home Values," Working Papers 1114, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2008.
"Spatial Hedonic Models Of Airport Noise, Proximity, And Housing Prices,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 859-878, December.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006. "Spatial hedonic models of airport noise, proximity, and housing prices," Working Papers 2006-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Larry Dale & James C. Murdoch & Mark A. Thayer & Paul A. Waddell, 1999. "Do Property Values Rebound from Environmental Stigmas? Evidence from Dallas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(2), pages 311-326.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007. "A comparison of approaches to estimating confidence intervals for willingness to pay measures," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 827-840, August.
- Ian J. Bateman & Ian H. Langford & Alistair Munro & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2000. "Estimating Four Hicksian Welfare Measures for a Public Good: A Contingent Valuation Investigation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 355-373.
- Robin R. Sobotta & Heather E. Campbell & Beverly J. Owens, 2007. "Aviation Noise And Environmental Justice: The Barrio Barrier," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 125-154, February.
- Andrea Baranzini & JosÃ© V. Ramirez, 2005. "Paying for Quietness: The Impact of Noise on Geneva Rents," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(4), pages 633-646, April.
- Neil Dunse & Sotirios Thanos & Glen Bramley, 2013. "Planning policy, housing density and consumer preferences," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Henrik Andersson & Lina Jonsson, 2010. "Property prices and exposure to multiple noise sources: hedonic regression with road and railwy noise," Post-Print hal-02666145, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thanos, Sotirios & Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo, 2016.
"Putting time into space: the temporal coherence of spatial applications in the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 78-88.
- Sotirios Thanos & Jean Dubé & Diego Legros, 2016. "Putting time into space: the temporal coherence of spatial applications in the housing market," Post-Print hal-01338641, HAL.
- Sotirios Thanos & Maria Kamargianni & Andreas Schäfer, 2018. "Car Travel Demand: Spillovers and Asymmetric Price Effects in a Spatial Setting," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(3), pages 621-636, June.
- Hyun, Dongwoo & Milcheva, Stanimira, 2019. "Spatio-temporal effects of an urban development announcement and its cancellation on house prices: A quasi-natural experiment," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 23-36.
- Hyun, Dongwoo & Milcheva, Stanimira, 2018. "Spatial dependence in apartment transaction prices during boom and bust," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 36-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:55:y:2015:i:3:p:468-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.