The influence of noise on net revenue and values of investment properties: Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 211-232, May.
- Dekkers, Jasper E.C. & van der Straaten, J. Willemijn, 2009. "Monetary valuation of aircraft noise: A hedonic analysis around Amsterdam airport," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2850-2858, September.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrländer, 2006.
"Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 501-528, December.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrlaender, 2005. "Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties," Diskussionsschriften dp0507, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Andrea Baranzini & JosÃ© V. Ramirez, 2005. "Paying for Quietness: The Impact of Noise on Geneva Rents," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(4), pages 633-646, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Suman K. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel M., 2016. "The value of transportation accessibility in a least developed country city – The case of Rajshahi City, Bangladesh," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 184-200.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic prices; investment property; Switzerland; noise nuisance; GAM; spline;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2015-02-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2015-02-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ube:dpvwib:dp1502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Glusstein-Gerber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwibech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.