Monetary valuation of aircraft noise: A hedonic analysis around Amsterdam airport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brett Day & Ian Bateman & Iain Lake, 2007. "Beyond implicit prices: recovering theoretically consistent and transferable values for noise avoidance from a hedonic property price model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 211-232, May.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Morrison, Steven A & Winston, Clifford & Watson, Tara, 1999. "Fundamental Flaws of Social Regulation: The Case of Airplane Noise," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 723-743, October.
- Bernard M. S. van Praag & Barbara E. Baarsma, 2005.
"Using Happiness Surveys to Value Intangibles: The Case of Airport Noise,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(500), pages 224-246, January.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & B.E. Baarsma, 2004. "Using Happiness Surveys to value Intangibles; the Case of Airport Noise," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Baarsma, Barbara E., 2004. "Using Happiness Surveys to Value Intangibles: The Case of Airport Noise," IZA Discussion Papers 1096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Barbara E. Baarsma, 2004. "Using Happiness Surveys to Value Intangibles: The Case of Airport Noise," CESifo Working Paper Series 1163, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- Bera, Anil K. & Yoon, Mann J., 1993. "Specification Testing with Locally Misspecified Alternatives," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 649-658, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friso de Vor & Henri L.F. de Groot, 0000. "The Impact of Industrial Sites on Residential Property Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-035/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yoo, James & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J. & Kinzig, Ann P. & Perrings, Charles, 2013. "The value of agricultural water rights in agricultural properties in the path of development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 57-68.
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael, 2012.
"Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: application of the two-step hedonic regression technique,"
Working papers in Transport Economics
2012:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ã–gren, Mikael & SwÃ¤rdh, Jan-Erik, 2012. "Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: Application of the two-step hedonic regression technique," LERNA Working Papers 12.27.384, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2012. "Estimating non-marginal willingness to pay for railway noise abatement: Application of the two-step hedonic regression technique," TSE Working Papers 12-360, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:82-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:423-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunak, Yasin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "The Impact of Wind Farms on Property Values: A Geographically Weighted Hedonic Pricing Model," FCN Working Papers 3/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2013.
- Abigail Bristow & Mark Wardman & V. Chintakayala, 2015. "International meta-analysis of stated preference studies of transportation noise nuisance," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 71-100, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:36-:d:124218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Henrik & Swärdh , Jan-Erik & Ögren , Mikael, 2015. "Traffic noise effects of property prices: hedonic estimates based on multiple noise indicators," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Sotirios Thanos & Abigail L. Bristow & Mark R. Wardman, 2015. "Residential Sorting And Environmental Externalities: The Case Of Nonlinearities And Stigma In Aviation Noise Values," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 468-490, June.
- Yoo, James & Perrings, Charles & Kinzig, Ann & Abbott, Joshua K. & Simonit, Silvio & Connors, John P. & Maliszewski, Paul J., 2012. "The Value of Water Rights in Agricultural Properties in the Phoenix Active Management Area," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124095, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2088-:d:118611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrländer & Michael Gerfin & Manuel Lehner, 2015. "The influence of noise on net revenue and values of investment properties: Evidence from Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp1502, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Le Boennec, Rémy & Salladarré, Frédéric, 2017.
"The impact of air pollution and noise on the real estate market. The case of the 2013 European Green Capital: Nantes, France,"
Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 82-89.
- Rémy Le Boennec & Frédéric Salladarré, 2017. "The impact of air pollution and noise on the real estate market. The case of the 2013 European Green Capital: Nantes, France," Post-Print halshs-01615044, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:341-:d:129186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2016. "The cost of aircraft noise â€“ Does it differ from road noise? A meta-analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 138-142.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:6:p:1283-1300. is not listed on IDEAS
- Montero, José-María & Fernández-Avilés , Gema & Mínguez, Román, 2011. "Spatial Hedonic Pricing Models for Testing the Adequacy of Acoustic Areas in Madrid, Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 157-181.
More about this item
KeywordsAircraft noise GIS Hedonic price theory Noise reduction Valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:68:y:2009:i:11:p:2850-2858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.