A spatio-temporal model of housing prices based on individual sales transactions over time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pace, R. Kelley & Barry, Ronald & Gilley, Otis W. & Sirmans, C. F., 2000. "A method for spatial-temporal forecasting with an application to real estate prices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 229-246.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1985.
"Estimation in a Linear Model with Serially Correlated Errors When Observations Are Missing,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 469-490, June.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1984. "Estimation in a linear model with serially correlated errors when observations are missing," Research Memorandum FEW 139, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Anselin, Luc & Moreno, Rosina, 2003. "Properties of tests for spatial error components," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 595-618, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013. "Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1673-1689, May.
- Jean Dubé & Diègo Legros, 2013.
"Dealing with spatial data pooled over time in statistical models,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Jean Dubé & Diego Legros, 2013. "Dealing with spatial data pooled over time in statistical models," Post-Print halshs-01227128, HAL.
- Thanos, Sotirios & Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo, 2016.
"Putting time into space: the temporal coherence of spatial applications in the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 78-88.
- Diego Legros & Jean Dubé & Sotirios Thanos, 2016. "Putting Time into Space : The Temporal Coherence of Spatial Applications in the Housing Market," Post-Print hal-01338202, HAL.
- Sotirios Thanos & Jean Dubé & Diego Legros, 2016. "Putting time into space: the temporal coherence of spatial applications in the housing market," Post-Print hal-01338641, HAL.
- Linda Gerkman, 2012. "Empirical spatial econometric modelling of small scale neighbourhood," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-298, July.
- Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo & Thériault, Marius & Des Rosiers, François, 2014.
"A spatial Difference-in-Differences estimator to evaluate the effect of change in public mass transit systems on house prices,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 24-40.
- Jean Dubé & Diego Legros & Marius Thériault & François Des Rosiers, 2014. "A Spatial Difference-in-Differences Estimator to Evaluate the Effect of Change in Public Mass Transit Systems on House Prices," Post-Print halshs-01227236, HAL.
- Tiziana Caliman & Enrico di Bella, 2011. "Spatial Autoregressive Models for House Price Dynamics in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1837-1855.
- Sotirios Thanos & Abigail L. Bristow & Mark R. Wardman, 2015. "Residential Sorting And Environmental Externalities: The Case Of Nonlinearities And Stigma In Aviation Noise Values," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 468-490, June.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHousing prices; Spatio-temporal models; Autocorrelation; R21; R23; R31; C21;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:11:y:2009:i:4:p:333-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.