Empirical spatial econometric modelling of small scale neighbourhood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Smith & Peggy Wu, 2009. "A spatio-temporal model of housing prices based on individual sales transactions over time," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 333-355, December.
- Geoffrey K. Turnbull & Jonathan Dombrow & C.F. Sirmans, 2006. "Big House, Little House: Relative Size and Value," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 439-456, September.
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004. "Spatial Statistics and Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, September.
- Berg, Lennart, 2001. "Prices and Constant Quality Price Indexes for Multi-Dwelling and Commercial Buildings in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2002:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dubin, Robin A, 1988. "Estimation of Regression Coefficients in the Presence of Spatially Autocorrelated Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 466-474, August.
- Tammy Leonard & James Murdoch, 2009. "The neighborhood effects of foreclosure," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 317-332, December.
- Laakso, Seppo, . "Urban Housing Prices and the Demand for Housing Characteristics. A Study on Housing Prices and the Willingness to pay for Housing Characteristics and Local Public Goods in the Helsinki Metropolitan Ar," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 27.
- Bradford Case & John Clapp & Robin Dubin & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2004. "Modeling Spatial and Temporal House Price Patterns: A Comparison of Four Models," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-191, September.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kelley Pace, R. & LeSage, James P., 2008. "A spatial Hausman test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 282-284, December.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Morito Tsutsumi & Hajime Seya, 2009. "Hedonic approaches based on spatial econometrics and spatial statistics: application to evaluation of project benefits," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 357-380, December.
- Pace, R Kelley & Gilley, Otis W, 1997. "Using the Spatial Configuration of the Data to Improve Estimation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 333-340, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shanaka Herath & Johanna Choumert & Gunther Maier, 2015.
"The value of the greenbelt in Vienna: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 349-374, March.
- Shanaka HERATH & Gunther MAIER & Johanna CHOUMERT, 2014. "The value of the greenbelt in Vienna: a spatial hedonic analysis," Working Papers 201402, CERDI.
- Shanaka Herath & Johanna Choumert & Gunther Maier, 2015. "The value of the greenbelt in Vienna: a spatial hedonic analysis," Post-Print halshs-01167218, HAL.
- Shanaka Herath & Johanna Choumert & Gunther Maier, 2015. "The value of the greenbelt in Vienna: a spatial hedonic analysis," Working Papers halshs-00939270, HAL.
- Seya, Hajime & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Tsutsumi, Morito, 2013. "Automatic selection of a spatial weight matrix in spatial econometrics: Application to a spatial hedonic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-444.
- Votsis, Athanasios, 2014. "Ecosystems and the spatial morphology of urban residential property value: a multi-scale examination in Finland," MPRA Paper 53742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Votsis, Athanasios, 2017. "Planning for green infrastructure: The spatial effects of parks, forests, and fields on Helsinki's apartment prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 279-289.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact estimates; House prices; Omitted variables; Small scale neighbourhood; Spatial Durbin model; C01; C21; R30;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:3:p:283-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.