A spatial Hausman test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubin, Robin A, 1988. "Estimation of Regression Coefficients in the Presence of Spatially Autocorrelated Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 466-474, August.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2008.
"Spatial Hedonic Models Of Airport Noise, Proximity, And Housing Prices,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 859-878.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006. "Spatial hedonic models of airport noise, proximity, and housing prices," Working Papers 2006-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 2004. "Asymptotic Distributions of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for Spatial Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1899-1925, November.
- LeSage, James P. & Kelley Pace, R., 2007. "A matrix exponential spatial specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 190-214, September.
- David M. Brasington, 2007. "Private Schools and the Willingness to Pay for Public Schooling," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 152-174, February.
- Ming-Long Lee & R. Kelley Pace, 2005. "Spatial Distribution of Retail Sales," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 53-69, August.
- Marcel A. J. Theebe, 2004. "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles: The Impact of Traffic Noise on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2_3), pages 209-234, March.
- Helen R. Neill & David M. Hassenzahl & Djeto D. Assane, 2007. "Estimating the Effect of Air Quality: Spatial versus Traditional Hedonic Price Models," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1088-1111, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dustin T. Duncan & Jared Aldstadt & John Whalen & Kellee White & Marcia C. Castro & David R. Williams, 2012. "Space, race, and poverty: Spatial inequalities in walkable neighborhood amenities?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(17), pages 409-448, May.
- R. Pace & Shuang Zhu, 2012. "Separable spatial modeling of spillovers and disturbances," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 75-90, January.
- Linda Gerkman, 2012. "Empirical spatial econometric modelling of small scale neighbourhood," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-298, July.
- Cox, Michael & Ross, Justin M., 2011. "Robustness and vulnerability of community irrigation systems: The case of the Taos valley acequias," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 254-266, May.
- Justin Ross & Michael Farmer & Clifford Lipscomb, 2011. "Inconsistency in Welfare Inferences from Distance Variables in Hedonic Regressions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 385-400, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial autoregression Specification test Spatial econometrics SAR SEM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:101:y:2008:i:3:p:282-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.