Estimating the Effect of Air Quality: Spatial versus Traditional Hedonic Price Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
- David Neumark, 1988.
"Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jed Cohen & Christine E. Blinn & Kevin J. Boyle & Thomas P. Holmes & Klaus Moeltner, 2016.
"Hedonic Valuation with Translating Amenities: Mountain Pine Beetles and Host Trees in the Colorado Front Range,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 613-642, March.
- Jed Cohen & Christine Blinn & Kevin Boyle & Thomas Holmes & Klaus Moeltner, 2016. "Hedonic Valuation with Translating Amenities: Mountain Pine Beetles and Host Trees in the Colorado Front Range," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 613-642, March.
- Montero, José María & Larraz, Beatriz & Chasco, Coro, 2008. "Building an Environmental Quality Index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach with DP2," MPRA Paper 10736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:46-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eilers, Lea, 2016. "Spatial Dependence in Apartment Offering Prices in Hamburg," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145639, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0257-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Carriazo, Fernando & Gomez, John Alexander, 2015. "The Demand for Air Quality: A Case study in Bogotá, Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 212855, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Constant I. Tra, 2013. "Measuring the General Equilibrium Benefits of Air Quality Regulation in Small Urban Areas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(2), pages 291-307.
- Kelley Pace, R. & LeSage, James P., 2008. "A spatial Hausman test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 282-284, December.
- Cebula, Richard J., 2009. "The Hedonic Pricing Model Applied to the Housing Market of the City of Savannah and Its Savannah Historic Landmark District," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 9-22.
- José-María Montero & Coro Chasco & Beatriz Larraz, 2010. "Building an environmental quality index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach combined with a distance indicator," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 435-459, December.
- Fernando Carriazo & John Alexander Gomez, 2015. "The Demand for Air Quality: A Case study in Bogotá, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 014071, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Morito Tsutsumi & Hajime Seya, 2009. "Hedonic approaches based on spatial econometrics and spatial statistics: application to evaluation of project benefits," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 357-380, December.
- Yinger, John, 2015. "Hedonic markets and sorting equilibria: Bid-function envelopes for public services and neighborhood amenities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 9-25.
- Lori Dickes & Elizabeth Crouch, 2015. "The Impact of Changing Lake Levels on Property Values: A Hedonic Model of Lake Thurmond," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 221-235, Winter.
More about this item
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:73:4:y:2007:p:1088-1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .