Spatial Distribution of Retail Sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardin, William G, III & Wolverton, Marvin L, 2001. "Neighborhood Center Image and Rents," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 31-46, July.
- C.F. Sirmans & Krisandra A. Guidry, 1993. "The Determinants of Shopping Center Rents," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 107-116.
- Pace, R Kelley & Gilley, Otis W, 1997. "Using the Spatial Configuration of the Data to Improve Estimation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 333-340, May.
- S Brown, 1992. "The wheel of retail gravitation?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(10), pages 1409-1429, October.
- Mark J. Eppli & James D. Shilling, 1996. "How Critical Is a Good Location to a Regional Shopping Center?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 459-468.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Mark J. Eppli & John D. Benjamin, 1994. "The Evolution of Shopping Center Research: A Review and Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-32.
- S Brown, 1992. "The Wheel of Retail Gravitation?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(10), pages 1409-1429, October.
- Okoruwa, A. Ason & Terza, Joseph V. & Nourse, Hugh O., 1988. "Estimating patronization shares for urban retail centers: An extension of the Poisson gravity model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 241-259, November.
- Mark J. Eppli & James D. Shilling, 1996. "How Critical is a Good Location to a Regional Shopping Center?," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 96-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- A. Ason Okoruwa & Hugh O. Nourse & Joseph V. Terza, 1994. "Estimating Sales for Retail Centers: An Application of the Poisson Gravity Model," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 85-98.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & G. Stacy Sirmans & Barry A. Diskin, 1994. "The Effect of Anchor Tenant Loss on Shopping Center Rents," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 99-110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:102-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sgrignoli, Paolo & Metulini, Rodolfo & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The relation between global migration and trade networks,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 417(C), pages 245-260.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Working Papers 6/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Oct 2013.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Papers 1310.3716, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- James P. LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2008. "Spatial Econometric Modeling Of Origin-Destination Flows," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 941-967.
- Shiwei Lu & Shih-Lung Shaw & Zhixiang Fang & Xirui Zhang & Ling Yin, 2017. "Exploring the Effects of Sampling Locations for Calibrating the Huff Model Using Mobile Phone Location Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, January.
- John Clapp & Katsiaryna Bardos & Tingyu Zhou, 2014. "Expansions and Contractions of Major US Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 16-56, January.
- Angulo, A. M. & Mtimet, N. & Dhehibi, B. & Atwi, M. & Ben Youssef , O. & Gil, J. M. & Sai, M. B., 2011. "A revisited gravity equation in trade flow analysis: an application to the case of Tunisian olive oil exports," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 225-239.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:2:p:139-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier & Charles Raux, 2010. "An attractiveness-based model for shopping trips in urban areas," Post-Print halshs-00690098, HAL.
- James Paul Lesage & Wolfgang Polasek, 2008.
"Incorporating Transportation Network Structure in Spatial Econometric Models of Commodity Flows,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 225-245.
- LeSage, James P. & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2006. "Incorporating Transportation Network Structure in Spatial Econometric Models of Commodity Flows," Economics Series 188, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Wieland, Thomas, 2014. "Räumliches Einkaufsverhalten und Standortpolitik im Einzelhandel unter Berücksichtigung von Agglomerationseffekten: Theoretische Erklärungsansätze, modellanalytische Zugänge und eine empirisch-ökonome," MPRA Paper 77163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelley Pace, R. & LeSage, James P., 2008. "A spatial Hausman test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 282-284, December.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial autoregression; spatial statistics; spatial econometrics; gravity model; trade area;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:31:y:2005:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.