Estimating Sales for Retail Centers: An Application of the Poisson Gravity Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Turner & H.S.D. Cole, 1980. "An Investigation into the Estimation and Reliability of Urban Shopping Models," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 17(2), pages 139-157, June.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1985. "A Tobit-type estimator for the censored Poisson regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 361-365.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okoruwa, A. Ason & Terza, Joseph V. & Nourse, Hugh O., 1988. "Estimating patronization shares for urban retail centers: An extension of the Poisson gravity model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 241-259, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming-Long Lee & R. Kelley Pace, 2005. "Spatial Distribution of Retail Sales," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 53-69, August.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:2:p:139-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wieland, Thomas, 2014. "Räumliches Einkaufsverhalten und Standortpolitik im Einzelhandel unter Berücksichtigung von Agglomerationseffekten: Theoretische Erklärungsansätze, modellanalytische Zugänge und eine empirisch-ökonome," MPRA Paper 77163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark J. Eppli & Steve P. Laposa, 1997. "A Descriptive Analysis of the Retail Real Estate Markets at the Metropolitan Level," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 321-338.
- Sotiris Tsolacos, 1999. "Retail Building Cycles: Evidence from Great Britain," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 197-218.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:9:n:1:1994:p:85-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.