Spatial Dependence, Housing Submarkets, and House Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004. "Spatial Statistics and Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, September.
- Dubin, Robin A, 1988. "Estimation of Regression Coefficients in the Presence of Spatially Autocorrelated Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 466-474, August.
- Clapp, John M & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 1999. "Erratum: Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-85, July.
- Bradford Case & John Clapp & Robin Dubin & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2004. "Modeling Spatial and Temporal House Price Patterns: A Comparison of Four Models," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-191, September.
- Timothy J. Fik & David C. Ling & Gordon F. Mulligan, 2003. "Modeling Spatial Variation in Housing Prices: A Variable Interaction Approach," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 623-646, December.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hamelink, Foort & Hoesli, Martin & MacGregor, Bryan D., 1999. "Defining Housing Submarkets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 160-183, June.
- Dubin, Robin A, 1998. "Predicting House Prices Using Multiple Listings Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 35-59, July.
- Can, Ayse, 1992. "Specification and estimation of hedonic housing price models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 453-474, September.
- Basu, Sabyasachi & Thibodeau, Thomas G, 1998. "Analysis of Spatial Autocorrelation in House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-85, July.
- Can, Ayse & Megbolugbe, Isaac, 1997. "Spatial Dependence and House Price Index Construction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 203-222, Jan.-Marc.
- Colwell, Peter F, 1998. "A Primer on Piecewise Parabolic Multiple Regression Analysis via Estimations of Chicago CBD Land Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 87-97, July.
- Pace, R Kelley & Gilley, Otis W, 1997. "Using the Spatial Configuration of the Data to Improve Estimation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 333-340, May.
- Clapp, John M, 2003. "A Semiparametric Method for Valuing Residential Locations: Application to Automated Valuation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 303-320, November.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- A. F. Militino & M. D. Ugarte & L. García-Reinaldos, 2004. "Alternative Models for Describing Spatial Dependence among Dwelling Selling Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 193-209, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrländer, 2006.
"Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 501-528, December.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrlaender, 2005. "Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties," Diskussionsschriften dp0507, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Takafumi Kato, 2008. "A Further Exploration Into The Robustness Of Spatial Autocorrelation Specifications," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 615-639.
- Stefan S. Fahrlaender, 2006. "Indirect Construction of Hedonic Price Indexes: Empirical Evidence for Private Properties in Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0601, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Elif Alkay, 2008. "Housing Submarkets in Istanbul," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 113-127.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asg:wpaper:1004 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsspatial dependence; hedonic price models; geostatistical models; lattice models; mass appraisal; housing submarkets;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2005-08-13 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2005-08-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-08-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fam:rpseri:rp151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ridima Mittal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.