Alternative Models for Describing Spatial Dependence among Dwelling Selling Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Eva Cantoni & Martin Hoesli, 2005. "Spatial Dependence, Housing Submarkets, and House Prices," FAME Research Paper Series rp151, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- José-María Montero-Lorenzo & Beatriz Larraz-Iribas, 2012.
"Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3705-3715, October.
- Beatriz Larraz Iribas & Jose Maria Montero Lorenzo, 2011. "Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation," Post-Print hal-00712371, HAL.
- Victor De Oliveira, 2009. "Bayesian Analysis Of Conditional Autoriegressive Models," Working Papers 0095, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ugarte, M.D. & Goicoa, T. & Militino, A.F. & Durbán, M., 2009. "Spline smoothing in small area trend estimation and forecasting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3616-3629, August.
- Olivier Parent & James P. LeSage, 2008.
"Using the variance structure of the conditional autoregressive spatial specification to model knowledge spillovers,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 235-256.
- James Lesage & Olivier Parent, 2006. "Using the Variance Structure of the Conditional Autoregressive Spatial Specification to Model Knowledge Spillovers," Post-Print hal-00375311, HAL.
- Olivier Parent & James P. Lesage, 2007. "Using the Variance Structure of the Conditional Autoregressive Spatial Specification to Model Knowledge Spillovers," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2007-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Victor Oliveira, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of conditional autoregressive models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(1), pages 107-133, February.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0076-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaolong Liu, 2013. "Spatial and Temporal Dependence in House Price Prediction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 341-369, August.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:149-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Bourassa & Eva Cantoni & Martin Hoesli, 2007. "Spatial Dependence, Housing Submarkets, and House Price Prediction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 143-160, August.
- Kato, Takafumi, 2012. "Prediction in the lognormal regression model with spatial error dependence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 66-76.
- Mark D. Ecker & Victor De Oliveira, 2007. "Bayesian Spatial Modeling of Housing Prices Subject to a Localized Externality," Working Papers 0030, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Eilers, Lea, 2016. "Spatial Dependence in Apartment Offering Prices in Hamburg," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145639, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jakob Winstrand, "undated". "Hedonic Valuation of Health Risks Due to Residential Radon," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000065, EcoMod.
- José-María Montero-Lorenzo & Beatriz Larraz-Iribas & Antonio Páez, 2009. "Estimating commercial property prices: an application of cokriging with housing prices as ancillary information," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 407-425, December.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Testing for spatial autocorrelation: the regressors that make the power disappear," MPRA Paper 10542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Power Properties of Invariant Tests for Spatial Autocorrelation in Linear Regression," MPRA Paper 7255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morito Tsutsumi & Hajime Seya, 2009. "Hedonic approaches based on spatial econometrics and spatial statistics: application to evaluation of project benefits," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 357-380, December.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wieser, Robert, 2009.
"Parameterstabilität in hedonischen Bodenpreismodellen
[Stability of Parameters in Hedonic Urban Land Price Models]," MPRA Paper 65859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morito Tsutsumi & Hajime Seya, 2008. "Measuring the impact of large-scale transportation projects on land price using spatial statistical models," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 385-401, August.
- Kato, Takafumi, 2013. "A comparison of spatial error models through Monte Carlo experiments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 743-753.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:29:y:2004:i:2:p:193-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.