A Semiparametric Method for Valuing Residential Locations: Application to Automated Valuation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Eva Cantoni & Martin Hoesli, 2005. "Spatial Dependence, Housing Submarkets, and House Prices," FAME Research Paper Series rp151, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Clapp, John M. & Wang, Yazhen, 2006. "Defining neighborhood boundaries: Are census tracts obsolete?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 259-284, March.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2008.
"Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(131), pages 105-128.
- Claudio Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2006. "Capitalización Heterogénea de un Bien Semipúblico: El Metro de Santiago," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv175, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Liang Peng, 2012. "Repeat Sales Regression on Heterogeneous Properties," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 804-827, October.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
- Julia Koschinsky & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Gianfranco Piras, 2012. "The welfare benefit of a home’s location: an empirical comparison of spatial and non-spatial model estimates," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 319-356, July.
- Steven Bourassa & Eva Cantoni & Martin Hoesli, 2007. "Spatial Dependence, Housing Submarkets, and House Price Prediction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 143-160, August.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2007. "Housing Price Gradients in a Region with One Dominating Center," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 321-346.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2008.
"Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Price Effects of Environmental Certification in Commercial Buildings,"
Real Estate & Planning Working Papers
rep-wp2008-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Patrick, 2008. "Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Price Effects of Environmental Certification in Commercial Buildings," MPRA Paper 11446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- W. Brunauer & S. Lang & P. Wechselberger & S. Bienert, 2010. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 390-411, November.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Peter Wechselberger & Sven Bienert, 2008. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," Working Papers 2008-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- GLUMAC Brano & DES ROSIERS François, 2018. "Real estate and land property automated valuation systems: A taxonomy and conceptual model," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-09, LISER.
- Chau-Sa Ho & Diane Hite, 2008. "The benefit of environmental improvement in the southeastern United States: Evidence from a simultaneous model of cancer mortality, toxic chemical releases and house values," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 589-604, November.
- David Ling & Milena Petrova, 2008. "Avoiding Taxes at Any Cost: The Economics of Tax-Deferred Real Estate Exchanges," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 367-404, May.
- David Dale-Johnson & Christian L. Redfearn & W. Jan Brzeski, 2004. "From Central Planning to Centrality: Krakow's Land Prices after Poland's Big Bang," Working Paper 8593, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2006. "Testing for the Impact of Local Labour Market Characteristics on House Prices," ERSA conference papers ersa06p490, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian L. Redfearn, 2005. "The Cost of Imposing Monocentricity: Uncovering the Dynamics of Emerging Centrality in Post-Socialist Krakow's Land Markets," Working Paper 8586, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:303-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.