Big House, Little House: Relative Size and Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Koch & Gunther Maier, 2015. "The influence of estate agencies’ location and time on Internet," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(2), pages 147-171, October.
- Geoffrey Turnbull & Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, 2012. "The Transitory and Legacy Effects of the Rental Externality on House Price and Liquidity," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 275-297, April.
- Susane Leguizamon, 2010. "The Influence of Reference Group House Size on House Price," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 507-527.
- Plummer, Elizabeth, 2010. "Evidence on the Distributional Effects of a Land Value Tax on Residential Households," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 63(1), pages 63-92, March.
- Justin Benefield & Christopher Cain & Ken Johnson, 2011. "On the Relationship Between Property Price, Time-on-Market, and Photo Depictions in a Multiple Listing Service," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 401-422, October.
- Leguizamon, Susane J. & Ross, Justin M., 2012. "Revealed preference for relative status: Evidence from the housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 55-65.
- Velma Zahirovic-Herbert & Karen Gibler, 2014. "Historic District Influence on House Prices and Marketing Duration," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 112-131, January.
- Linda Gerkman, 2012. "Empirical spatial econometric modelling of small scale neighbourhood," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-298, July.
- Patrick S. Smith & Karen M. Gibler & Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, 2016. "The Effect of Relisting on House Selling Price," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 176-195, February.
- Gallagher, Ryan M., 2016. "The fiscal externality of multifamily housing and its impact on the property tax: Evidence from cities and schools, 1980–2010," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 249-259.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Maarten van Rooij & Arjen Siegmann, 2008. "Market Thinness, List Price Revisions and Time to Sell: Evidence from a large-scale housing dataset," DNB Working Papers 176, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gallagher, Ryan M. & Kurban, Haydar & Persky, Joseph J., 2013.
"Small homes, public schools, and property tax capitalization,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 422-428.
- Ryan M. Gallagher & Haydar Kurban & Joseph J. Persky, 2013. "Small Homes, Public Schools, and Property Tax Capitalization," Working Papers 13-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Justin Benefield & William Hardin, 2015. "Does Time-on-Market Measurement Matter?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 52-73, January.
- Anupam Nanda & Jia-Huey Yeh, 2016. "Reflected Glory Versus Repulsive Envy: How Do the Smiths Feel About the House of the Joneses?," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 317-341, September.
- Justin Benefield & Ronald Rutherford & Marcus Allen, 2012. "The Effects of Estate Sales of Residential Real Estate on Price and Marketing Time," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 965-981, November.
- Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M., 2014. "The effect of new residential construction on housing prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-18.
- Costin CIORA, 2016. "Is there a conspicuous consumption effect in Bucharest housing market?," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 42(1(51)), pages 164-174, june.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:34:y:2006:i:3:p:439-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.