Planning policy, housing density and consumer preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilir Nase & Jim Berry & Alastair Adair, 2016. "Impact of quality-led design on real estate value: a spatiotemporal analysis of city centre apartments," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 309-331, October.
- Thanos, Sotirios & Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo, 2016.
"Putting time into space: the temporal coherence of spatial applications in the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 78-88.
- Sotirios Thanos & Jean Dubé & Diego Legros, 2016. "Putting time into space: the temporal coherence of spatial applications in the housing market," Post-Print hal-01338641, HAL.
- Jean Dubé & Diègo Legros & Sotirios Thanos, 2018. "Past price ‘memory’ in the housing market: testing the performance of different spatio-temporal specifications," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 118-138, January.
- Sotirios Thanos & Abigail L. Bristow & Mark R. Wardman, 2015. "Residential Sorting And Environmental Externalities: The Case Of Nonlinearities And Stigma In Aviation Noise Values," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 468-490, June.
- Jessica K. Breadsell & Joshua J. Byrne & Gregory M. Morrison, 2019. "Pre- and Post-Occupancy Evaluation of Resident Motivations for and Experiences of Establishing a Home in a Low-Carbon Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpropr:v:30:y:2013:i:3:p:221-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJPR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.