The Role of Policy and Institutions for Productivity and Firm Dynamics: Evidence from Micro and Industry Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdonnées micro et sectorielles; démographie d'entreprises; firm dynamics; institutions; institutions; micro and industry data; productivity; productivité; regulation; réglementation;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-05-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-REG-2002-05-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:329-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .